Friday, September 16, 2005

first, i wanna thnk my sister, she was e one hu guessed the pw for me, i was gonna blow up soon. thnk sis! first time in a row you guessed the pw correct! (:


and thnks RUTHRA & PUVANES!!! lolx. ytd, i told ruthra to help me ask *ahem* abt hw his class know i like him. i was joking wif her, i din really expect she really go and ask his fren. omg. scared me. ruthra told me was tt indian guy say, i think i dont catch any ball, maybe, i understand a litte, abt e Mac incident. yeah.. =P


mr choo is kinda weird to me i guess.. T.T.. beats me, i dont know the reason.


got back eng c.t paper. i've scored 18/30. sooo many ppl failed. i must be honoured. =D jie dun wanna tell her how much she scored. she failed i guess. =)


maths maths maths.. does mr yip have to shout sooo loud until the whole commonwealth culd hear him?! i onli let him check nia.. 1 or 2 mistakes, shout here shout there, wanna explain to him i'm right, dun even wanna give me tt chance to talk. OMG. he's a nice guy, seriously, i'm gonna scored A1 or A2 for maths!!! i've got to try. (:


mr peter lim makes me luff all the time. esp durin nyaa and cme lessons, nyaa dun hav le, no more chance to see him le. when he said the wrd, "potato", me and pf kept luffing. goodness.


btw, i saw him durin my recess time. he was wearing a jacket i guess.. yeah. shhhh.. the moment i saw him, i felt sooo.. undescribable. =X


i miss him so much. i do. seriously. i dont even know if his class did come here anot..


stinking AC. idiot, make me click and stand at kerning city for more den an hr. i'm talking abt maple. recently jus lvl up. yays!


good day..

your name apears on every page of my diary..

imc. (((:

No comments: